Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lb
- beef stew meat
- 2 can(s)
- golden cream of mushroom condensed soup,
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 tsp
- hot paprika, only if you'd like to kick it up a notch
How to Make Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1In the slow cooker stir in all the ingredients, except the meat AND the Cream Cheese, together. Once combined add the meat and mix together.
- 2Cook on Low for 8 hours. Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crockpot on high. Stir the cream cheese in until all combined. You might have to put the lid back on and leave for 10 minutes.
- 3Serve over egg noodles. Or mashed potatoes, I won't tell anyone but I would really like to not be alone in this.
- 4So good to freeze BEFORE adding the cream cheese. Just re-heat on the stove and add cream cheese 10 minutes before serving. The meat becomes even more tender when reheated after freezing-perfect for toast.