Crispy Taco Recipe1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- minced garlic clove
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 2 c
- tomatoes, diced
- 4 large
- wheat flour tortillas
How to Make Crispy Taco Recipe
- 1Brown together ground beef, onion and garlic in a heavy frying pan over medium heat, stirring until meat loses its pinkness.
- 2Add salt and chili powder, blending well.
- 3Place 1/2 cup of the ground beef filling, 1/2 cup shredded chesse and 1/4 cup diced tomatoes onto one-half of each tortilla.
- 4Fold other half over filling, pressing it down to remove any air pockets.
- 5Pour oil into large skillet to 1/4 inch depth.
- 6When oil is hot, place filled tortillas into pan a few at a time.
- 7Saute over medium to high heat until golden on each side, about 45 seconds per side.
- 8Remove from pan onto paper towel.
- 9Cut into wedges to serve.