Crispy Taco Burger
1 lbground chuck
1 tspminced garlic
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1 Tbspall purpose flour
4corn tortillas, fried flat and slightly crispy
4 clettuce, shredded
16 slicetomatoes, thinly sliced, 2 slices per layer
1 mediumonion, chopped
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Crispy Taco Burger
- Crumble ground chuck into a large skillet heated to medium low. I use a potato masher to break up the meat. That way there will be no large chunks of meat.
- Add garlic, 1 tablespoon chopped onion and taco seasoning to the meat. Stir occasionally until the meat is done.
- Add flour and combine until any excess liquid from the meat is absorbed. Add the water and combine well.
- Cook until the mixture thickens a little. This will help the meat mixture hold together a little bit. You’ll understand this step once you start to eat your burger.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of meat mixture on the bottom of each bun. Spread out the meat till it covers the bun. Then layer with cheese, chopped onion, lettuce, tomato and 1 crisp corn tortilla. Now place another spoonful of the meat mixture, cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato and then put the top of the bun on top of everything.
- This great served with garnishes of guacamole, sour cream and your favorite salsa. Don't forget plenty of napikins...Enjoy!