Crescent-Topped Beef Pot Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- beef top sirloin boneless, 3/4 inch thick
- cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp
- 16 oz
- frozen mixed vegetables, western style
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 12 oz
- mushroom gravy
- 8 oz
- refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Crescent-Topped Beef Pot Pie
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Trim fat from steak.
- 3Cut steak lengthwise into 2 to 3 strips and then crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 4Spray 10-inch oven-proof skillet with cooking spray; cook over medium-high heat until hot.
- 5Add beef, cook and stir 1 minute.
- 6Remove from skillet; season with pepper.
- 7Set aside.
- 8In same skillet, combine vegetables, water and thyme; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are thawed.
- 9Stir in gravy; bring to a boil.
- 10Remove from heat; return beef to skillet.
- 11Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- 12Starting from wide ends, roll up halfway; arrange over beef mixture so pointed ends are directed toward center.
- 13Bake at 375 for 17 to 19 minutes or until crescents are deep golden brown.