Crescent-Topped Beef Pot Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef top sirloin boneless, 3/4 inch thick
16 ozfrozen mixed vegetables, western style
12 ozmushroom gravy
8 ozrefrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Crescent-Topped Beef Pot Pie
- Heat oven to 375.
- Trim fat from steak.
- Cut steak lengthwise into 2 to 3 strips and then crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Spray 10-inch oven-proof skillet with cooking spray; cook over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef, cook and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from skillet; season with pepper.
- Set aside.
- In same skillet, combine vegetables, water and thyme; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are thawed.
- Stir in gravy; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; return beef to skillet.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Starting from wide ends, roll up halfway; arrange over beef mixture so pointed ends are directed toward center.
- Bake at 375 for 17 to 19 minutes or until crescents are deep golden brown.