1 lbground beef, made into patties
1/4 cchopped onion
1/4 cchopped green bell pepper
1 can(s)(10 1/2 oz) condensed tomato soup
3 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 dash(es)salt and pepper
How to Make "Creole" Hamburgers
- Using an electric skillet or large stove top skillet, lightly brown ground beef patties on both sides.
- Add onion, green bell pepper, salt and pepper.
- Spoon soup in and around the patties.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Simmer on low heat, turning patties at least once to coat with sauce until ground beef is done.