Creamy Spinach and Beef Layered Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozlasagna noodles
1 lbground beef
1 cchopped onion
1minced garlic clove
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)mushrooms, stems and pieces
1 lbfrozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
24 ozcottage cheese
1 pkgsoft chive cream cheese
2.75 ozfrench fried onions
How to Make Creamy Spinach and Beef Layered Casserole
- Grease 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cook noodles to desired doneness as directed and drain.
- In medium skillet, cook, ground beef, onions, and garlic over medium-high heat until beef is browned; drain if needed.
- Add soup and mushroooms; mix well.
- In large bowl, combine spinach, 2 cups cottage cheese and 2 eggs; mix well.
- In another large bowl, combine cooked noodles remaining 1 cup cottage cheese and remaining egg, toss gently.
- In greased dish layer half of the noodle mixture, spinach and beef mixture, repeat layering.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 - 40 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle fried onions over top.
- Return to oven cook additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.