★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbground beef
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1/2 coats, quick cooking
1 1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 can(s)mushroom pieces
1 pkgegg noodles
How to Make creamy mushroom meatballs
- mix beef, dry soup mix, oats, worcester, and egg shape into palm sized meatballs
- in seperate bowl mis mushroom soup, milk, and mushrooms. set aside.
- lightly brown meatballs on all sides in frying pan
- place meatballs in cassarole dish pour soup mix over top. cover with lid or foil.
- bake in oven at 350 for 45 min or until hot and bubbly.
- cook pasta according to package
- serve over pasta.