Creamy Meatball Dinner1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 csoft whole wheat bread crumbs
1 Tbspchopped onion
3/4 lbground beef
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2 capple juice
2 Tbspsnipped fresh parsley
1/2 tspdried basil
2 ccarrots, frozen crinkle cut
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1/2 ccooked brown rice
How to Make Creamy Meatball Dinner
- Combine crumbs, egg, milk, onion and salt.
- Add beef; mix well.
- Shape mixture into 20 meatballs; place in 15 x 10 x 1" pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in 375 degree oven 15 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Combine soup, apple juice, parsley and basil; add meatballs and stir to coat.
- Divide rice among 4 shallow single-serving baking dishes.
- Top with 5 meatballs and some sauce.
- Place carrots at one end of dish; drizzle with butter.
- Cover with moisture and vapor-proof wrap; freeze.
- To serve, bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree oven about 1 1/4 hours, or cook, covered, on 70 % power (medium high) 10 to 12 minutes in the microwave, turning once.