Creamy Cheeseburger "Danish"
How to Make Creamy Cheeseburger "Danish"
- 1Brown beef. Add cream cheese and velveeta and stir until both are melted.
- 2Open package of rolls and lay out crescents separated by 2s's (so that rectangles are forms) and place side by side so that one long rectangle is formed. Press to seal seems. See "fake out cheese danish" for photos on how to lay out.
- 3Spread beef mixture down center of crescent rolls.
- 4Cut diagonal slits up from the outer edge to the filling. Fold over each other so that a braided pattern is formed.
- 5Bake 25-30 min at 375. Check after 15 minutes for brown-ness. If the crescent becomes too brown, cover with foil.
- 6Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 min.