Creamy Beef Stroganoff1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspolive oil
12 ozboneless sirloin steak cut into strips
2 cmushrooms, sliced
1/2 cchicken broth, low salt
1/3 cchopped onion
1minced garlic clove
4 ozegg noodles, wide
1/4 clight sour cream
1/4 cplain lowfat yogurt
1 tspdried dill
How to Make Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add beef; saute until browned, about 2 minutes.
- Place on a plate.
- In same skillet over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms and 1/4 cup of broth for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic; saute for 3 minutes.
- Stir in paprika until well blended.
- Add the remaining broth; cook for 4 minutes.
- While the mushroom mixture is simmering, cook noodles according to package directions, but do not add salt.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and yogurt.
- Mix well; set aside.
- Return the beef and any accumulated juices from plate to skillet; reduce heat to low and stir gently.
- Stir sour cream mixture into skillet; heat through.
- Drain the noodles in a colander.
- Place on serving plates and top with beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with dill and serve immediately.