Coyote Texas Tacos1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Coyote Texas Tacos
- 1Throw all of the ingredients (except the tortillas) in a stir-fry pan wok.
- 2As you cook the food over medium-high heat continue to stir until the meat crumbles.
- 3Remove from heat, cook your tortillas.
- 4Fill your tacos and top with one or more of the following - gaucamole, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, salsa cruda, hot sauce, sour cream and/or minced tomatoes
- 5It takes about 10 minutes to cook up this meal.