By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbpotatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4" thick
10 ozprepared pizza dough
1 lblean ground beef
1 cbarbecue sauce, bottle
1 smallgreen bell pepper, cut in strips
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cowboy Pizza
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place potatoes in shallow 1 1/2 to 2 quart microwave-safe dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
- Microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes until just tender; set aside.
- Coat 12-inch round pizza pan with vegetable cooking spray; press dough evenly into pan; prick all over with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet over medium heat saute beef until browned; drain fat.
- Mix in 3/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- To assemble pizza, spread beef mixture over crust; top evenly with potatoes and bell pepper.
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until hot throughout and cheese is melted.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- NOTE: Microwave cooking times are based on a 700-watt microwave.
- Adjust cooking times to your own oven.