1 lbground beef
1/2 crice, instant and uncooked
1 can(s)(14 ounce) whole kernel corn, undrained
1 can(s)(14 ounce) stewed tomatos, undrained
1 can(s)(14 ounce) tomato with chiles, undrained
1 can(s)(8 ounce) tomato sauce
1 Tbspchili powder
1 tsponion powder
1/2 cshredded cheese (your choice)
How to Make Cowboy Hash
- Brown the ground beef in a LARGE skillet.
- Add rice, uncooked. Let it brown a little bit in the drippings. 1-2 minutes tops.
- Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the cheese, and cook for 15-20 minutes covered or until the rice is done, stirring occasionally.
- During the last 5 minutes or so, sprinkle the cheese on top and put the lid back on until the cheese melts.
- Serve casserole style with cornbread!