- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 3 clove
- garlic, chopped. i use minced garlic
- 1 can(s)
- (15.25 ounces) canned corn
- 1 can(s)
- creamed condensed cream of musroom soup
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- 4 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1 bag(s)
- (30 ounces) frozen tater tots
How to Make Cowboy Casserole
- 1in a 12-inch skillet, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is no longer pink. Drain the ground beef and garlic and set aside in bowl.
- 2In a small bowl combine the soup, milk and sour cream. Whisk until smooth. Add to hamburger mixture and stir to combine. Add corn and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Gently mix to combine.
- 3Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer half of the Crispy Crowns on the bottom, pour the hamburger mixture over the top and then layer with the other half of the Crispy Crowns. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.
- 4NOTES: Before starting this you can defrost the tater tots, the recipe I got from the family friend, left them frozen.
Also, you can put this together the night before and leave it in the refrigerator.