★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- bbq sauce
- kraft american singles cheese slices
- hamburger buns
- salt and paper
- garlic powder
How to Make Cowboy Burgers
- 11 Hour before cooking, mix raw ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and 1/2 cup bbq sauce in a bowl and put back in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
- 2When ready, brown your ground beef mixture in a pan, drain grease, add the other 1/2 cup bbq sauce.
- 3Put on a hamburger bun and add cheese slice on top. (Looks like a sloppy joe but tastes like a hamburger.)
- 4Feel free to top it with your favorite hamburger condiments.