Country Round Steak N Gravy By freda
Photo coming soon.
-3 Lbsround steak cut in 3"x 3" pieces.
1/4 Coil for browning meat
1 pkgonion soup mix
1 lgonion, cut in chunks
1 regcan cream of mushroom soup
·1/2 soup can of water
1 Tbsworchestershire sauce.
·black pepper to taste.
How to Make Country Round Steak N Gravy By freda
- 1. Heat Shortening in fry pan, (or electric skillet)
2. Brown Meat on Both sides, do not cook thru Just brown.
3. place meat in roaster pan or oven proof large casserole, with a cover.
5. top with chunks of onion
- Sprinkle meat in Roaster pan with dry onion soup mix.
1. Combine Soup, water and Worchestershire sauce in small bowl, and whisk together.
2. Add the dredging flour to mixture, whisk.
Pour over Meat in Roasting pan.
3. Add 1 more cup Water,
Cook @ 350 in oven for 1-1 1/2 hr. or til Fork tender.
Meat is done when Fork Tender.
If gravy gets too thick add another bit more Water to gravy consistency.
Serve with Mashed taters, and green beans or your Favorite Vegie.
This will make the Best tastiest gravy ever.