Country Hearth Stew1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 lbboneless beef chuck, cut into 2" cubes
3 can(s)beef broth
8 ozegg noodles, cooked and drained
1 can(s)mixed vegetables
How to Make Country Hearth Stew
- Heat oil in heavy soup pot.
- Salt and pepper beef and saute until golden.
- Add onion, thyme and sage.
- Mix and saute another 5 minutes.
- Add beef stock and simmer for 30 minutes covered.
- Add noodles to boiling stock and cook 10 minutes.
- Add vegetables with liquid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Divide evenly into casserole dish.
- Top with cracker crumbs and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.