" Country Fried " Meatloaf Sandwich
Re-posted to Just A Pinch on July 12,2011
- large egg,lightly beaten
- 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
- each ground black pepper and seasoning salt
- 2 slice
- meatloaf,cut into slices
- 3 to 4 Tbsp
- canola oil( can use vegetable oil )
- lettuce,tomato, and bread are optional
How to Make " Country Fried " Meatloaf Sandwich
- 1Mix together egg and milk in a small shallow dish or bowl,set aside.
- 2In another small shallow dish or bowl mix together flour and seasonings.
- 3Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 4Dip meatloaf into egg/milk mixture,then coat both sides of meatloaf in seasoned flour.
- 5Fry in in oil until both sides are golden brown.