" Country Fried " Meatloaf Sandwich
Re-posted to Just A Pinch on July 12,2011
1large egg,lightly beaten
1/3 call-purpose flour
1/4 tspeach ground black pepper and seasoning salt
2 slicemeatloaf,cut into slices
3 to 4 Tbspcanola oil( can use vegetable oil )
·lettuce,tomato, and bread are optional
How to Make " Country Fried " Meatloaf Sandwich
- Mix together egg and milk in a small shallow dish or bowl,set aside.
- In another small shallow dish or bowl mix together flour and seasonings.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Dip meatloaf into egg/milk mixture,then coat both sides of meatloaf in seasoned flour.
- Fry in in oil until both sides are golden brown.