Country Beef Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbmushrooms, sliced
1 cthinly sliced celery
1 ccarrot, shredded
2 lbground beef
1 tspseasoned salt
1 tspherbs of choice
2 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Country Beef Loaf
- Combine butter, mushrooms, onion, celery, carrots and water in a medium-size frying pan.
- Heat to boiling, cover and cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are crispy tender.
- Combine ground beef, flour, salt, seasoned salt, fine herbs, soy sauce and cooked vegetable mixture in a large bowl.
- Mix lightly, until well-blended.
- Shape into a rectangular loaf, 8 X 6, in a greased jelly-roll pan.
- Bake in moderate over (350 degrees) for
1 hour, or until crusty-brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving, if you wish.