Country Beef and Rice1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 slicebacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 lbground beef
1/2 cchopped onion
2 cfrozen broccoli, corn and red peppers
1 can(s)mushroom soup
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1.5 crice, instant
How to Make Country Beef and Rice
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp.
- Remove bacon and set aside.
- Brown beef with onion in hot drippings in skillet; drain fat.
- Add vegetables, soup, water and garlic powder.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in bacon and rice. Cover; remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings.