Corned Beef and Cabbage Roll Appetizers
This is a great appetizer Easy to make and so good your family will ask for more ... NOW!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- shredded corned beef (from deli or home cooked)
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pkg
- refrigerator crescent rolls
- thousand island dressing
How to Make Corned Beef and Cabbage Roll Appetizers
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In skillet brown onion in butter. When translucent add shredded corned beef and sauerkraut. Cook until heated through. Set aside.
- 2Open crescent roll dough and unroll. Crimp each 2 triangles (that are attached to each other) together so they will form rectangles.
Divide meat mixture and place and equal amount on on each rectangle, add a heaping teaspoon of cheese to each, then sprinkle with a pinch of freshly grated black pepper. Tightly roll each rectangle up like a jelly roll. Cut each roll into 2 pieces. Place on greased cookie sheet cut side down.
- 3Bake for 10-12 minutes or until rolls are brown. Serve hot with a small bowl of thousand island salad dressing on the side for dipping them in.
About Corned Beef and Cabbage Roll Appetizers
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment