Corned Beef And Cabbage
2.5 lbbeef brisket
1 capple juice
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 tsporange peel, finely shredded
2 tspprepared mustard
How to Make Corned Beef And Cabbage
- Place onions in crockpot.
- Trim away any fat that might be present on the brisket.
- If needed, cut brisket to fit into crockpot; place on top of onions.
- In a bowl, combine apple juice, sugar, orange peel, mustard, and cloves; pour over brisket.
- Place cabbage on top of brisket.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours or high setting for 5 - 6 hours.