By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cyellow cornmeal
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 can(s)cream-style corn
1 lbground beef
1 largefinely chopped onion
1/2 lbshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cornbread Pie
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Blend thoroughly.
- In a skillet, brown beef and onion; drain.
- In a greased baking dish, spread 1/2 the cornbread mixture.
- Cover this with all of the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle meat with cheese.
- Top with remaining cornbread mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until done.
- If desired, spread butter or margarine on top.