Corn Bread Taco Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning
12 ozwhole kernel corn, vacuum-packed drained
1/2 cgreen bell pepper chopped
8 oztomato sauce
1 pkgcornbread mix
1 can(s)french fried onions
1/3 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Corn Bread Taco Bake
- Brown meat; drain.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients; pour into a 8x12 inch baking dish.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions, except add 1/2 can french fried onions.
- Spoon around outer edge of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining onions and cheese.
- Bake for 2 to 3 minutes longer.