Corn Bread Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 conion, chopped
1 clovegarlic, minced
3 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 tspchili powder
1 can(s)(15 oz) kidney beans
1 can(s)(16 oz) cream style corn
1 can(s)(8 oz) tomato sauce
1 boxcorn bread mix
How to Make Corn Bread Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat in a large skillet, drain. Add remaining ingredients, except corn bread mix. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare one package of corn bread mix according to package directions.
- Pour meat mixture into a 3 quart casserole dish and cover with prepared corn bread mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve with sour cream and hot sauce.