4 cfrozen potato crowns
1 lblean ground beef
1 pkg10 oz frozen chopped broccoli--thawed
1 can(s)french fried onion rings
1 can(s)cream of celery soup (i use mushroom soup)
1 cshredded sharp chedder cheese
1/4 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Cork's Favorite Hearty Beef & Potato Crown Casserole
- Place potato crowns on bottom and up sides of a 7"X 11"baking dish..bake uncovered in a preheated 400 degree oven---10 minutes.
- Meanwhile ,brown beef in large chunks; drain.
- Place beef,broccoli,1/2 can onions in the potato shell.
- Combine soup, milk,1/2 cheese and seasonings. Pour over beef mixture.Bake,COVERED,20 minutes.
- Bake,covered, in a 400 degree oven...20 minutes.
Top with remaining cheese & onions.
Bake, UNCOVERED,until cheese melts and casserole is hot.