Copycat White Castle Burgers
How to Make Copycat White Castle Burgers
- 1In a large bowl mix the hamburger, Lipton onion soup mix, peanut butter, and milk.
- 2Spread the meat mixture on a cookie sheet. Use a rolling pin to roll over the meat to smooth it out.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. The meat will shrink.
- 4Take it out of the oven and put the diced onions all around the edges, this will give the meat a great flavor.
- 5Bake for 15 more minutes, remove from oven, then spoon the onions from the edges all over the top of the meat and layer with cheese slices.
- 6Bake another 7-10 minutes (until cheese is melted). Then add the tops of your rolls (the bottom part of the rolls will just sit on the counter) and place back in the oven for about 5 more minutes.
- 7Take it out of the oven. Slice the meat with a pizza cutter and pick up the slider/top bun with a spatula and set it on the bottom bun.