Connie's Kansas City Casserole
Photos to be posted later.
3 lblean beef short ribs
1medium onion, sliced
1 Tbspchopped parsley
1/2 csliced celery
2medium potatoes, quartered
1 Tbspprepared horseradish
28 oz. tomatoes sauce with tomato bits
How to Make Connie's Kansas City Casserole
- Cut beef into serving size pieces.
- Trim off any excess fat.
- Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs into casserole.
- Brown meat in the oven, uncovered for 1 hour at 400 degrees.
- Remove casserole from oven and drain off fat.
- Add onions, parsley, celery, potatoes, horseradish, and tomatoes to casserole dish.
- Stir casserole ingredients.
- Bake an additional 1 hour at 375 degrees.
- Great with a salad....Enjoy!