Common Carne Asada
It is so simple, that it is hard to believe the unbelievable taste. Just make sure you use Carne asada meat found in any Hispanic Market.
You will love it especially if you like the taste of lemon.
How to Make Common Carne Asada
- Cut pcs of meat according to serving size.
- Sprinkle meat with Salt only.
- Cut lemons in half and squeeze over meat on both sides, till saturated, including pulp.
- Place meat over a bbq or a grilled griddle, on high.
- Cook meat approx 2 min ea. side. Do not let meat dry out or over cook.
- Meat is quickly cooked.
- Meat can be served on a plate with cooked pinto beans, mexican rice and a fresh salsa made with diced chiles, onions, tomato and cilantro. or even in a warm floured or corn tortilla with the salsa. Enjoy