- 4 lb
- top sirloin steak (sirloin roast)
- 3 large
- carrots chopped
- stalks celery..chopped
- 1 clove
- 1/3 oz
- lawrys brown gravy mix(1/2 pkg)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 oz
- onion soup mix
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4oz) mushroom soup
- 10 oz
How to Make Cola Roast
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Place roast in roasting pan.Sprinkle carrots,celery,minced garlic around roast
- 3Combine gravy mix and water,mixing into a smooth paste.
Add next 3 ingredients to gravy mixture. pour over roast.
- 4Cover pan and cook 1 hour in preheated oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 225 and continue cooking 2 hours.
- 5Remove from oven and turn roast over so that the top is now covered with the gravy.
- 6Cover pan And return it to the oven for a minimum of 2 hours.
- 7Remove from oven and let meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing.