By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 ozchili sauce
1/2 tspgarlic powder
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
4 lbbeef bottom roast, boneless trimmed
2 Tbsphot sauce
3 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Cola Roast
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and garlic powder; rub over the surface of the roast.
- In a dutch oven, heat the oil to hot and brown roast on both sides.
- Transfer roast to roasting pan.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
- Cover and roast for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until tender.