Cola Marinated Sirloin Steak
It is a easy recipe and one I am sure to use often.
- 1 cup cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak
How to Make Cola Marinated Sirloin Steak
- 1Whisk together cola, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, horseradish, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add steak, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- 2Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 3Remove steak from resealable bag and discard remaining marinade.
- 4Cook steak on the preheated grill to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).