COFFEE & CAYENNE RUBBED SIRLOIN STEAK
2 Tbspfinely ground coffee
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1 Tbspkosher salt
1 Tbspbrown sugar
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make COFFEE & CAYENNE RUBBED SIRLOIN STEAK
- Mix coffee, cayenne, kosher salt, brown sugar, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Rinse and pat dry the steak, trim well.
- Coat the steak with a moderate coating of the rub . Rub well
- Let the meat rest at room tempature for 15 minutes while grill is heating. Clean and oil grill.
- Place meat over high heat and flip every 5 - 6 minutes. Cook until internal temp of about 150 is reached, about 20 - 25 minutes depending on grill and thickness of the steak.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.