Coca Cola Sloppy Joes on Garlic Toast
I promise you you will not be disappointed. From that first bite to the very last bite you will enjoy every last minute of the saucy spicy sweet flavored dish this is.
If you don't have garlic bread take your rolls and coat them with a little olive oil and garlic, and toast them under a broiler.
It can also be made in the crockpot.
1 lbground beef or ground chuck
1 mediumonion chopped
1 1/2 tspflour
1/2 cchopped green pepper
1 ccoca cola
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1loaf of garlic bread or make your own
How to Make Coca Cola Sloppy Joes on Garlic Toast
- Brown beef,onion and green pepper in a large skillet.
- Drain any grease off the beef mixture.
- Over low heat stir in the Coca Cola, flour, and catsup combining well.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients in the order listed and mix well.
- Take two slices of the garlic bread and put sloppy joe mixture between.
If you like you can top it with Mozzerella or Cheddar cheese.