Clean Out the Fridge Meatloaf
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1/2 cbread crumbs
1/2 pkgsaltine cracker crumbs
1/4 cmilk (give or take depending on how dry your mixture is!)
2 Tbspparsley flakes
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/4 cgreen pepper
How to Make Clean Out the Fridge Meatloaf
- Sautee onions, peppers, celery, or whatever other spare veggies you have left over in a skillet until soft.
- Mix all other ingredients in large bowl and add the veggies when they're nice and soft.
- Transfer mixture to a greased pan (I like the 8x8 pyrex).
- Squeeze ketchup on top in whatever design you wish! ?
- Bake for one hour at 400 degrees or until meat is not pink anymore.