Clay Hill Farm Yankee Pot Roast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 lbrump roast
2 cred wine
2 ctomato juice
1 largeminced onion
2carrots, finely minced
1minced garlic clove
1/2 cbrown sugar
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Clay Hill Farm Yankee Pot Roast
- Do not brown the pot roast.
- Place the meat in a heavy roasting pan that has a tight fitting lid.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook at 300 degrees for about 3/4 hour per pound.
- Turn roast over about halfway through cooking time.
- Let roast rest; thicken gravy and serve.