Classic Steak & Baked Potato
How to Make Classic Steak & Baked Potato
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut and lay out tin foil to wrap potatoes in. Sprinkle the inside of each foil with sea salt.
- After washing the potatoes pour a little olive oil in each hand and cover potatoes.
- Rub the potatoes around on the foil and let the sea salt cover. Wrap up and place in oven.
- Cook baked potatoes in oven for an hour to an hour and a half.
- Season steaks with garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Cook to your taste and enjoy.