Classic Steak & Baked Potato
How to Make Classic Steak & Baked Potato
- 1Preheat oven to 375
- 2Cut and lay out tin foil to wrap potatoes in. Sprinkle the inside of each foil with sea salt.
- 3After washing the potatoes pour a little olive oil in each hand and cover potatoes.
- 4Rub the potatoes around on the foil and let the sea salt cover. Wrap up and place in oven.
- 5Cook baked potatoes in oven for an hour to an hour and a half.
- 6Season steaks with garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Cook to your taste and enjoy.