☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 slicewhite bread, trimmed and torn into pieces
4 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 conion, finely chopped
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 1/2 lbground beef
14 1/ ozbeef broth
1 largesweet potato, peeled and quartered
2potatoes, peeled and quartered
4carrots, peeled and sliced
How to Make Classic Meat Loaf with Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mash bread, eggs and 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce in large bowl until smooth paste forms.
- Mix in onion, 1/3 cup ketchup, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add beef and mix thoroughly.
- Mound meat mixture in 13x9x2-inch baking pan, shaping into 8x4-inch loaf.
- Spread remaining 1 tablespoon ketchup over meat loaf.
- Pour broth and remaining 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce into pan around meat loaf.
- Arrange vegetables around meat loaf.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Uncover; bake until vegetables are tender and meat loaf is cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- Using spatula, transfer meat loaf to platter.
- Surround with vegetables; spoon some pan juices over.