CITRUS STEAKS WITH SPICY ORANGE SAUCE
- 1 to 1 1/4 lb
- beef top sirloin cap steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- ears sweet corn, in husks
- 1 medium
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- nonfat plain greek-style yogurt or plain nonfat regular yogurt
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- chipotle chili powder
How to Make CITRUS STEAKS WITH SPICY ORANGE SAUCE
- 1Peel corn, leaving husks attached at base; remove silk.
Rewrap corn in husks; tie closed.
Soak in cold water 30 minutes.
- 2Grate 1 teaspoon peel from orange.
Squeeze 2 tablespoon juice from orange; set aside.
Combine peel, garlic and pepper; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- 3Remove corn from water.
Place on outer edge of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; grill, covered, 20 to 30 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 15 to 25 minutes) or until tender, turning occasionally. Place steaks in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
Grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 12 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- 4Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons reserved orange juice, yogurt, cilantro and chipotle powder in medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 5Carve steaks into slices, season with salt as desired.
Serve with sauce and corn.