Cinco de Mayo burritos featuring leftovers!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- leftover roast beef, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- rotel tomatoes and chilis
- shredded taco cheese
- sour cream
- black olives
- diced tomatoes
- soft flour tortillas
How to Make Cinco de Mayo burritos featuring leftovers!
- 1(It is best to shred your leftover roast beef while it is still warm. I do this after Sunday dinner and then just wrap it up until burrito night!)
- 2Mix the Rotel into the shredded beef. Heat thoroughly.
- 3Spoon a serving of beef and tomato mixture onto burrito shell. Garnish with sour cream, diced tomatoes, black olives, and shredded cheese.
You can add any other garnishes as you prefer.
Optional burrito stuffers: refried beans, Spanish rice