★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 ccorn flakes
1/2 cbarbeque sauce
1 lblean ground beef
How to Make Chuck Wagon Salisbury Steak
- Measure cornflakes; crush to one cup.
- Place cereal in mixing bowl.
- Add egg, 1/3 cup barbeque sauce, salt and pepper; beat well.
- Add ground beef; mix only until combined.
- Shape into four oval patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- Brush patties with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes for medium.
- Shorten or lengthen baking time according to preference.
- When cooking on grill, shorten cook time. 10 minutes per side will yield medium on a hot grill.