★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- corn flakes
- 1 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 c
- barbeque sauce
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
How to Make Chuck Wagon Salisbury Steak
- 1Measure cornflakes; crush to one cup.
- 2Place cereal in mixing bowl.
- 3Add egg, 1/3 cup barbeque sauce, salt and pepper; beat well.
- 4Add ground beef; mix only until combined.
- 5Shape into four oval patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- 6Brush patties with remaining sauce.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes for medium.
- 8Shorten or lengthen baking time according to preference.
- 9When cooking on grill, shorten cook time. 10 minutes per side will yield medium on a hot grill.