Chow Mein Burgers
1 lbground beef
1/2 cchopped onion
16 oz can(s)chopped suey vegetables, drained
1/3 ccold water
3 Tbspsoy sauce
3 oz can(s)chow mein noodles
2 Tbspcorn starch
How to Make Chow Mein Burgers
- In medium skillet, combine ground beef and chopped onion; cook till meat is lightly browned and onion is tender. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add chop suey vegetables.
- Stir water and soy sauce into cornstarch; stir into beef mixture
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring to coat vegetables and meat.
- Spoon mixture onto bottom halves of toasted hamburger buns.
- Crumble a few chow mein noodles over each sandwich
- Cover with top halves of hamburger buns and Serve.