★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbground pork
2 ccelery, cut 1/2 inch pieces
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)chow mein noodles
How to Make Chinese Chow Mein Loaf
- Brown the ground pork in deep skillet until it is all separated.
- Add the celery and onion.
- Cook over low heat until the onion is transparent and glazed.
- Meanwhile, place the rice in 2 cups of water and cook for 15 minutes, or until fluffy and tender.
- Rinse the rice in warm water, drain and add to the hamburger mixture.
- Stir in the mushroom soup and celery soup.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper.
- Mix all very thoroughly.
- Put into greased 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle the chow mein noodles over the top.
- Place in a 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with soy sauce if desired.