Chimchangas with Chipotle Cumin Dipping Sauce
- 1 pkg
- frozen beef and cheese mini chimchangas, such as el monterey
- container sour cream, 16 oz
- 2 Tbsp
- chipotle pepper sauce, tabasco
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp
- roasted ground cumin
- chopped red onion and sliced fresh jalapeno
How to Make Chimchangas with Chipotle Cumin Dipping Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 450. Put chimchangas on baking sheet. Bake uncovered, for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let chimchangas stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Cut each diagonally in half. Arrange on serving platter. Serve with Chipotle Cumin Dipping sauce.
- 2For sauce:In a bowl, stir together sour cream, chipotle sauce, cilantro and cumin. Spoon sauce into a serving bowl.
- 3Source: unknown