Chili Salsa Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbboneless beef chuck roast
1 Tbspolive oil
1 cchunky salsa
2 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1garlic clove, crushed
·cilantro, fresh and chopped
2 Tbspfresh lime juice
2 chot cooked rice
How to Make Chili Salsa Beef
- Trim fat from beef.
- Cut beef into 1 1/4" pieces, in dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Add beef (half at a time) and brown evenly, stirring occasionally.
- Pour off drippings.
- Stir salsa, sugar, soy sauce and garlic into beef.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover tight and simmer 1 hour.
- Remove cover; continue cooking, uncovered 30 minutes longer or until beef is tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in chopped cilantro and lime juice.
- Spoon beef mixture over rice.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime quarters if desired.