By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lblean ground beef
1onion, thinly sliced
12 ozwhole kernel corn, vacuum-packed drained
8 oztomato sauce with cheese
16 oztomatoes, canned whole and undrained
1-2 tspchili powder
1/3 cstuffed olives, sliced
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1.5 ctortilla chips, crushed
How to Make Chili Pie
- Crumble meat into a deep, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
- Add onions and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 7 minutes or until meat is browned and onions are tender.
- Stir occasionally.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder to taste and salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange olive slices on top of meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with tortilla chips and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 1 minute.