1 lbground beef
1medium onion, chopped
1 jar(s)(16 oz) ragu cheese creations double cheddar sauce
1 can(s)(19oz) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 can(s)whole kernel corn, drained
2 - 3 tspchili powder
1 pkg(12) cornbread mix
How to Make Chili Cornbread Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In 12 inch skillet, brown ground beef and onion over med-high heat; drain.
- Stir in cheese sauce, beans, corn and chili powder.
- Meanwhile, prepare cornbread mix according to pkg. directions. Do not bake!
- In ungreased 2 quart baking dish, spread meat mixture. Top with cornbread mixture. Bake uncovered, 20 minutes, or till toothpick insaerted in center comes out clean, and top is golden.