Chili Con Carne
Try it with ground turkey for a healthy alternative.
WW points plus:
with 80/20 ground beef - 9 per serving
with regular ground turkey - 7 per serving
2 Tbspfat (your choice)
1 largeonion - chopped
1 lbground beef
1 or 2 tspchili powder
3 1/2 ctomatoes diced (can be canned, i used one large can)
2 1/2 cdrained kidney beans (i use one can light, one can dark)
How to Make Chili Con Carne
- Heat fat in large pot
- add and cook unitl transparent, stirring occasionally onion
- Add ground beef to onion and cook until brown, breaking into tiny bits, with spoon or fork
- Combine and stir in seasonings
- Add in tomatoes and beans. Stir well.
- Cover and let simmer for 45 min or longer
Add more water if it becomes too dry.
- Serve with your choice of toppings!