Chili Con Carne
Try it with ground turkey for a healthy alternative.
WW points plus:
with 80/20 ground beef - 9 per serving
with regular ground turkey - 7 per serving
- 2 Tbsp
- fat (your choice)
- 1 large
- onion - chopped
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 or 2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 1/2 c
- tomatoes diced (can be canned, i used one large can)
- 2 1/2 c
- drained kidney beans (i use one can light, one can dark)
How to Make Chili Con Carne
- 1Heat fat in large pot
- 2add and cook unitl transparent, stirring occasionally onion
- 3Add ground beef to onion and cook until brown, breaking into tiny bits, with spoon or fork
- 4Combine and stir in seasonings
- 5Add in tomatoes and beans. Stir well.
- 6Cover and let simmer for 45 min or longer
Add more water if it becomes too dry.
- 7Serve with your choice of toppings!