Chili Cheese Burritos
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 24 oz
- can of chili with no beans
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- burrito sized flour tortillas
- 1-16oz pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 3/4 c
- 13x9 baking dish
- frying pan
How to Make Chili Cheese Burritos
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- 2Cook ground beef until brown, drain, rinse and return to skillet.
- 3Add taco seasoning to meat and add the amount of water specified on the seasoning package.
- 4Let meat and taco seasoning simmer on low heat while you heat the tortillas.
- 5Add 2-3 spoonfuls of meat to tortilla, top with 1 tbsp of cheese. Roll tortilla and put into 13x9 pan seam side down.
- 6Once all 10 tortillas are added to the 13x9 pan top with can of chili. Add remaining cheese to the top of the chili.
- 7Put dish into heated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.