Chili Cheese Burritos
1 lbground beef
24 ozcan of chili with no beans
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
10burrito sized flour tortillas
1-16oz pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
·13x9 baking dish
How to Make Chili Cheese Burritos
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Cook ground beef until brown, drain, rinse and return to skillet.
- Add taco seasoning to meat and add the amount of water specified on the seasoning package.
- Let meat and taco seasoning simmer on low heat while you heat the tortillas.
- Add 2-3 spoonfuls of meat to tortilla, top with 1 tbsp of cheese. Roll tortilla and put into 13x9 pan seam side down.
- Once all 10 tortillas are added to the 13x9 pan top with can of chili. Add remaining cheese to the top of the chili.
- Put dish into heated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.