★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 call purpose flour
·salt and pepper
1 pkgcubed steaks
·veg./ canola oil
How to Make Chicken fried Steak
- Vegtable oil in a pan just enough to make sure it does not cover steaks. Heat on about medium heat.
- pour eggbeaters in a large bowl
- pour flour on a plate and add in all your seasonings to you liking these are just some of mine that i use.
- Defrost cubed steak and then put them into Eggbeaters fully coat then put them into the flour.
- Then put them back into the eggbeater and back into the flour being sure to fully recoat. It gives it more crunchiness! You can only do it once if you like it that way.
- Set steaks in Vegtable oil let brown until golden don't flip it or touch it until it is done because breading starts to fall off. Once browned flip it.
- When fully cooked place it on a plate with a paper towel to soak up the grease it helps with it being crunchy too.
- When done you can use the left overs in the pan and make some YUMMY gravy!